Botox Montreal, and Dysport are wrinkle-smoothing injectables that all contain the same active ingredient: botulinum toxin. The manner the items are made and the amount of product concentrated in each unit are the main differences.
What is Botox?
Botox is a wrinkle treatment based on botulinum toxin that has been used in over 75 countries. Botox can be used to treat a variety of problems, including:
- Excessive wrinkles on the face
- Furrows in the forehead
- Crow’s feet are little creases around the eyes
- Between the brows, there are vertical frown lines
- Botox Browlift lifts drooping brows
- Neck creases and bands
- Lip corners with a downward slant
A little dose of Botox will be injected into the wrinkle by a skincare specialist. Botox works by blocking nerve signals to the facial muscles, allowing the muscles to relax and the skin to smooth. Botox treatments should be repeated every three to six months to maintain the benefits.
What Are the Types of Wrinkles That Botox Montreal Can Treat?
Botox may be used to treat three different types of wrinkles.
1. Wrinkles On the Frown
Patients with extensive sun exposure or over-activity of muscles involved with frowning are more likely to develop frown wrinkles (Glabella wrinkles). Vertical lines right above the nose called frown wrinkles might indicate emotions like anger, worry, or fear. People who have these lines report that their friends and family mistakenly believe they are frowning, angry, or unhappy when they are not. These frown creases are readily corrected with Botox, and the results are great.
2. Wrinkles In the Forefront of The Head
Horizontal lines emerge between the brows and the hairline, forming forehead wrinkles. These wrinkles appear as a result of facial expressions such as surprise or empathy. However, they frequently become permanent with time, making you appear older.
1. Wrinkles In the Eyes (Crow’s Feet)
When you laugh or smile, Crow’s Feet wrinkles form in the outer corner of your eyes and become more apparent. Excessive sun exposure or skin that has become less elastic with age might cause Crow’s Feet wrinkles.
Are Botox Treatments in Montreal Safe?
Botox is a muscle relaxant with a lengthy history of usage in medicine and a good safety record. It has been used to address face wrinkles aesthetically for nearly 15 years and is now one of the most popular and widely utilized cosmetic procedures. Any problems that have arisen have always been traced back to its usage in places where it isn’t meant to be utilized or by individuals who haven’t been properly educated.
Who Can Go for Botox?
Botox is used by both men and women. The majority of individuals can use it, although there are a few exceptions. Although there would not necessarily be an issue, we always like to be cautious.
How Do You Choose a Botox Montreal Clinic?
There are a lot of physicians and nurses who profess to be Botox experts but have no business being on the receiving end of a syringe. Many individuals are unaware that the best Botox treatment takes as much as or more artistry than scientific expertise.
- You would never employ a portrait artist only based on their art academy graduation, and you should never choose a Botox expert just based on their medical school graduation.
- The ideal approach is to seek out acknowledged masters of facial augmentation, such as plastic surgeons and facial plastic surgeons, who are experts with creative skill, a gentle touch, and impeccable credentials.
- Giving exactly the appropriate quantity of Botox is the art of treating it. If you apply too little, your face will appear frozen or unnatural; if you use too much, your face will appear frozen or unnatural. Botox (and Dermal Fillers) injections are as much an art as they are a science.
- Botox can be injected in a variety of methods, some of which are more effective than others. This is why you should be treated by specialists with specialized expertise.
We like to be cautious and visit you again after 2 weeks for a follow-up, when we can top-up the previously treated areas, if necessary, typically at no charge. Our goal is for you to be pleased with the result. Our ultimate goal is to achieve this.