If you are a video maniac, you probably understand the responsibilities that follow you when you start YouTubing or running a Vlog. This probably made you come across Wondershare UniConverter and probably used it in your Video Converters, compression, or video editing.
Whether you record your videos or watch them online it can’t take you long before you find an interesting video. Unfortunately, it is always hard to find a video format that plays effectively on all devices.
Although they’re in abundance, it’s hardly a seamless experience to play video files on multiple devices. This is what makes it necessary to have a video converter to convert file formats. The conversion enables you to play videos on various devices and applications. It also becomes necessary to convert videos when you want to edit them. Thanks to the many free video converters for Windows. However, it can be tricky to choose the best video converter or compressor.
Factors to consider when picking a video converter:
- Quality of the output files.
- Cost of the software/video converting tool.
- Speed of video conversion.
- Supported input and output formats.
- Safety of using the format conversion program.
- Compatible operating systems.
Below are the best video converters for Windows PC. We have summarized their features and functionality while pointing out the uniqueness of each tool:
- Wondershare UniConverter.
This tool was previously called Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate is a great video converter for Windows. It also works great for Mac OS. Though it may not be the cheapest, it offers a free version. It’s great for professionals who are looking for high-quality videos and amazing video editing features.
Wondershare allows all users a limited free trial but the limitations are lifted once you pay. The program allows you to burn your videos to disc, edit videos, compress files, and convert your videos with minimal hassle. Once you change the files you wish, you can download and save them in your preferred location.
If you love to record the screen of your computer when performing unique tasks such as gaming. Its ideal video editing tools are useful to both beginners and experienced professionals.
With Wondershare UniConverter, you can handle popular video formats. Some of the formats it supports include MKV, MP3, MP4, MPEG, VOB, and MOV. This program is known to handle 4K videos effectively.
Features of Wondershare UniConverter.
- Easy to use dashboard.
- Allows you to burn to disc.
- Fast video conversion speeds.
- High-quality output videos.
- Supports videos with 4K resolution.
You can also choose to use this video compressor to achieve a perfect size for videos you want to use on your social accounts. Clipchamp compresses videos at an amazing speed making it favorable for compressing many video files. Although it limits the size of the videos you can compress, it allows you to preset the parameters of the output file you want.
Clipchamp video compressor is available for use on both Mac and Windows operating systems. It is an online video compressing tool that is accessible from any browser.
How to Compress Videos on Clipchamp.
- Open the video conversion tool on your browser.
- Add the videos you want to convert by dragging and dropping them on the interface. You can also make a fresh recording using your webcam by clicking the red button on the right-hand side of the software’s dashboard.
- You can choose to edit your video before compressing it. This program allows you to trim, crop, rotate or flip the videos. You can also increase or decrease the video brightness of your videos before compressing them. Even if you don’t edit them, click on the Customize Settings button to preset the specifications of the output video files.
- Click the drop-down menu below “I want to optimize for:” to choose web, windows, mobile, or animation. For YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, or Instagram, you should select “Web.”
- Tap the “Customize Settings” button to choose your preferred video resolution, format, and quality.
- Click the “Start” button at the bottom right section of the program’s interface to compress the videos. The time taken depends on the original total size of the videos you are compressing.
- Once the compressing process is over, you can click the “Save” button to download the compressed files. You may also op to click on “Upload and Share” to share videos directly to YouTube or other platforms.
- Online UniConverter.
You may have heard someone talking about Wondershare UniConverter. Right? It’s one of the most popular video compressors for Mac and Windows. Online UniConverter which was previously referred to as media.io is the online version of the Wondershare UniConverter video compressor.
The Online UniConverter is best suited if you don’t want to download software to your PC. You only need an internet connection and you successfully compress and convert your lovely videos to any size or format respectively. This sophisticated tool is free to use and supports multiple file formats. Some of the popular formats that work on this online program include WAV, AVI, MP4, FLV, and WMV.
Though we are talking of a video compressor, it also allows you to compress MP3 files and other audio file formats. You can also use it if you wish to convert the format of your images or compress them.
Features of Online UniConverter.
- Supports multiple file formats.
- Allows you to save videos directly on Dropbox.
- Easy to use interface.
- High-quality output videos without watermarks.
- Fast video conversion.
Although these aren’t the only video converters in the market, it is good to be keen when choosing the video converter to use. Wondershare UniConverter should be among your priority video converters. It will give you value for your money if you choose to use the paid version. You can also use it to convert audio files such as MP3.
Don’t allow inferior video converters to ruin your YouTubing career. Get a reliable video converter that will handle your digital video problems.