If you don’t know what LIPOcel is, it is the most modern trend in fat reduction and precision body sculpting. This is known as a non-invasive treatment. The most striking feature of this body sculpting treatment is that it can cover a large body area in just a single session. The best part about this particular treatment is it treats excess fat deposits in those areas of the body where localised fat is often hard to melt through diet and exercise only, such as the abdomen, love handles and thighs.
The LIPOcel is mainly performed using a technology called the High-Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU). It is targeted to destroy stubborn fat cells and tighten the skin without affecting or damaging the skin tissue. The HIFU energy is targeted to reach about 8mm to 13mm beneath the skin to remove the fat cells. The surface temperature of the handpiece is also controlled by a contact cooling system to make the treatment quite comfortable for the client.
Due to the non-invasive nature of the procedure, there is no downtime or visible marks on the treated body surface after procedure completion. Leading LIPOcel clinics claim that approximately 5 to 10 per cent of the results are visible immediately after the first session, and about 80 per cent of the results can be achieved after 20 days of treatment.
In your case, if the diet and exercise isn’t working at all, you can give LIPOcel a try. With that, you don’t need to put on much effort to stay healthy and fit. Also, if you feel the stubborn fat bulges in your body is hiding the innate beauty, the best option for you to go with is LIPOcel; it is no wonder a non-invasive fat reduction and body contouring treatment
Benefits of doing LIPOcel
There are many benefits why this treatment trend is gaining popularity. They include:
- LIPOcel is a double benefit treatment that promises fat reduction as well as skin tightening
- In most cases, this treatment will deliver an immediate 5 to 15 per cent result after the treatment. Even after the treatment is complete, there are visible results that continue for about 10 to 12 weeks.
- Treatment can be targeted over large areas of the body surface in a single session
- It is a permanent fat reduction treatment
- This procedure is pain-free due to its non-surgical nature. The client does not have to experience any downtime after the procedure completion.
- The contact cooling technology used in the procedure ensures enhanced comfort.
Reasons to choose LIPOcel
- Skin tightening and permanent fat reduction
- Use of TGA approved clinically proven HIFU technology.
- Use of Body Composition Scanning Devices for fat location analysis, muscle mass vs. fat loss comparison and measurement of visceral fat.
- Comfortable procedure due to the use of advanced contact cooling system.
- Low risk, permanent and non-surgical/non-invasive procedure that ensures elimination of physical stress that comes with surgical procedures of body sculpting.
- Ensures better and faster recovery with zero complications
Since surgery is not a practical solution for everyone, LIPOcel body contouring can be a good option to go with. Invasive surgical procedures, such as liposuction, are not recommended for these clients. LIPOcel body contouring is non-surgical, safe for everyone, and promises to work for all body types. Though results will vary depending on lifestyle, body composition, and overall health, the right course of treatment and the ideal number of sessions can help achieve individual body goals. Individual goals, however, should be discussed with a professional and qualified therapist.