Have you ever wondered why we love some cafes or those small kitchenettes at the first sight.. Cafes are like extended kitchens and we just adore their visual appeal and sip our coffees admiring their beauty. I often think, how can I recreate the same feeling in my own kitchen. So I got thinking and I am ready with ideas to spruce up your Kitchen by focusing just on your tile game..!
A modern kitchen is not just about appealing colors but rather about functionality and convenience. Modern kitchens, add a lot of value to the overall look of the house. Tiles are often an afterthought when it comes to makeovers, however let me tell you that they have the power to transform your kitchen. Don’t treat tiles like an ugly step child rather use them creatively because when done right, you end up with a statement kitchen that is our neighbor’s envy. So to keep the space chic and stylish, read on as to how you could go on to choose a kitchen tile:
- Colour: A harmonious color scheme is balanced and easy on the eye. Use colors that are next to each other on the color wheel maybe like blue and green. But if you want to go for something more striking, try pink and green.
- Bold Co-louring: The bold palette compliments the retro vibe of most kitchens and brings vivacity to the decor.
- Space: If you have a smaller kitchen, use lighter shades and a pop of color will be harmless.
- Budget: Re modelling the kitchen can be expensive, but the right tile adds panache without a hole in your pocket. As per your budget, you could use tiles to add a pop of color, or use a color scheme to add that vibe so that your kitchen can be your new entertaining space.
- Material: While the materials keep evolving, remember the key words: Functionality and Convenience. So if you have kids who love to treat the kitchen floor tiles as their plates, go for tiles that are easier to clean.
- Photo: Though photo tiles are high maintenance, look at placing them at areas that catch the key easily and help create a visually appealing image to the decor.
- Texture: Add these tiles to create a disruptive but intriguing image, time to get creative.
- Glazed tiles: If you are the one creating a lot of food related content for Social Media, you need these today. They add a touch of vibrancy and talk a lot about your personality.
- Ambiance: Soothing or striking, tiles help you add value to the ambiance that you want to create.
- Fake it till you make it: Live out your hard floor dreams with wood tones. Lay them to look like hard woods and you live your dream without spending too much plus clean-up is a breeze.
While there is no limit to the drama or the panache that you can create simply by choosing the right kitchen tile, remember your kitchen speaks a lot about you, even when you are not talking!!!