It is undeniable that bathrooms play a massive role in calming us down and helping us unwind after a hard day at work. The rejuvenation aspect associated with bathrooms is often overlooked, but humans tend to reach out to bathrooms as their safe space. Research suggests that humans spend an average of 42 minutes in their bathrooms per week. Therefore, we must invest in décor that speaks for itself. So, what makes a washroom sleek, soothing, and invigorating? Apart from the interiors, the shower, and the tub, the washbasins also have a veritable significance in fashioning a bathroom that is perfect for our needs. If you are thinking of revamping your bathroom and giving it an aesthetic edge, then changing the washbasin might be a good decision. We have catalogued a list of seven washbasins that will, undoubtedly, make your heart flutter and compel you to opt for a washroom makeover.
7 DISTINCT WASHBASIN TYPES
- Vanity Mountain Basins – If you are a trendsetter and love adding voguish elements to your home, then a Vanity Mountain washbasin might be the best bet for you. They are all the rage currently and a popular choice for outdoor settings such as gardens or dining areas. The best part of Vanity basins is that they are easy to install and occupy minimal space. You can decide on the type of material such as glass, wood, marble, etc. Vanity Mountain washbasins have the potential to add a tinge of opulence to even the simplest of homes. Furthermore, with new washbasins comes the issue of plumbing; in case you are looking for plumbing supplies Perth, make sure that you decide on a credible company.
- Countertop Wash Basin – It is an archaic yet classy washbasin design that has forged a unique place of its own. A countertop washbasin is installed on top of the countertop can you choose various patterns, materials, and designs to amp it up. The benefits of countertop washbasins include easy installation and high face value. They are perfect for people who want minimalism with a touch of extravagance in their homes.
- Integrated Pedestal – It is a unique and upcoming washbasin type that has taken the entire world by storm. The alluring design of the basin makes it a big hit amongst people who love adding catchy décor in their homes and bathrooms. An Integrated Pedestal washbasin is a single-piece toilet décor produced. The design is stunning and ancillary problems such as fitting and installation are close to none. These are some of the most expensive washbasins, courtesy of their novel looks. It is noteworthy that if you are looking for bathroom supplies Osborne Park, they will most likely have this design.
- Acrylic Basin – If you are looking for budget-friendly washbasins that still have an oomph of their own, then an Acrylic basin might be the best option for you. They are constituted of heat-moulded acrylic plastic and backed with fibreglass and resins. The best aspect of Acrylic washbasins is their diversity in terms of size, composition, and colours.
- Wall-mounted Basin – They are an excellent option if you are aiming to revamp your bathroom space entirely. Wall-mounted basins have a rich look that says a thousand words. Alternately known as a cloakroom basin or small sink, a Wall-mounted basin is versatile and perfect for small washrooms and suites. Another benefit associated with Wall-mounted washbasins is we can install them at any height. In case you want to opt for a Wall-mounted basin, bathroom shops Osborne Park will be your go-to place.
- Table Top or Cabinet Wash Basin – Eponymous to their names, Table Top washbasins resemble a cabinet or tabletop. They don’t have a rack bolt hole. A Cabinet washbasin has a flat surface to be installed on a table or a shelf. The usual sizes of a Table Top washbasin range from 400mm to 1000 mm.
- Stainless Steel Basin – Although the name stainless steel washbasin may sound basic and mundane, they are versatile. A Stainless Steel Washbasin represents the optimal amalgamation of style and performance. The top advantages of such washbasins include starch-proof material, satin finish, stunning looks, reliability, durability, and ease of installation. It is essential to highlight that bathroom showrooms Perth recommend Stainless Steel Basins to most of their customers.
In conclusion, bathrooms act as a safe abode for us, and we can easily give them a new look by investing in high-quality washbasins.