Foundational quotes can help you find meaning, clarity, and guidance in challenging times. In this blog article, we present a list of 50 business quotes that can help transform your life. “The real key to success is the knowledge of failure, and failing promptly so as not to weaken but strengthen your will.”
Stephen Covey, author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
“The quality of a person’s life is in direct proportion to their commitment to excellence, regardless of their chosen field of endeavor.”
Gregory Pincus, founder of Wistar Institute for Animals and Science and Medicine
“Until you make it part of your lifestyle, you have lost the battle before you have fought it. – Unknown”
What do Business Quotes Have to Do with Your Life?
One of the things that business quotes have in common is that they can help you change your life for the better.
For example, one business quote that can help you improve your productivity is “If you want something done, ask a busy person to do it.” This quote is often attributed to Robert Collier, and it suggests that if you want something done, ask a more productive person to do it instead.
Another business quote that can help you work smarter is “Work smarter, not harder.” This quote suggests that working smarter rather than harder is the key to success. Instead of trying to work harder all the time, try to use technology and other tools to make your job easier.
These are just two examples of business quotes that can help you improve your life. There are dozens of them out there, and each one can help you achieve your goals.
Why are Quotes Important?
Quotes are important because they can help change your life for the better. They can give you inspiration, motivation, and guidance when you need it most.
When you find a quote that speaks to you, try to internalize it. Think about what it means to you and how it can help you reach your goals. Write down the quote and keep it close by so that you can refer to it whenever you need encouragement.
Quotations can also be helpful when you are feeling stressed or overwhelmed. Taking time to read a motivational quote can help calm your mind and restore tranquility.
How to Choose Your Own Business Quotes
- When choosing business quotes, it is important to remember that they should reflect your own values and beliefs.
- It is also important to take into account the size, type, and location of your business.
- Finally, be sure to choose quotes that will help you achieve your goals and inspire you to keep moving forward.
These three tips will help you choose the best business quotes for yourself. Remember that every business is different, so find what resonates with you and use it to help drive your success.
50 Powerful Business Quotes
- “People who work for themselves have the best jobs in the world. They can be anywhere, do anything, and their employers are their customers.”
-John D. Rockefeller
- “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”
- “In business, it is not what you have in your hand that counts, but what you have in your head.”
- “The most successful people are those who are able to take a great idea and make it happen.”
-Steve Jobs 5. “There is no substitute for hard work, persistence and learning from failure. The price of leadership is hard work, dedication to the job at hand, and a willingness to learn from your mistakes.”-John D. Rockefeller6. “You can’t build a reputation on what you are going to do.”-Winston Churchill7. “In business, people often fail because they fail to make one of the most fundamental decisions about their company: whether it should be family owned or privately held.”-Thomas J. Watson8. “If you do not succeed in business, don’t worry that it was not your ability that failed; remember it was not your effort that did not suffice.”-Henry Ford
9. “If you can find a job you like and mismanagement will not get in the way, even a small company can grow. If you find it difficult to keep a job for which you are overqualified, give up an idea or two.”-Frederick W. Smith10. “If society weathered all the storms of the last century, we would have a better world today.”-George Bernard Shaw11. “Profit is earned by producing more than those with whom you deal; it is therefore essential that everything be viewed in this light.
“-Henry Ford12. “Don’t ever let your sense of morals interfere with making money.”-John D. Rockefeller13. “The business of life is winning, not counting the cost.”-Golf’s Bobby Jones14. “Never get into a business you can’t afford to lose.”-Henry Ford15. “Every businessman should keep in mind that he is constantly under fire from critics, and society at large.”-John D. Rockefeller16. “If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.”-Tommy Lasorda.
17. “If people would always think and act with moderation, they would have more commodity than they could spend or consume.”-Ben Franklin18. “The power of money is the only force that can corrupt men without their consent.”-Robert Owen19. “Incentives are the lifeblood of business.”-Donald Trump20. “Anyone who thinks of himself as being in a position of leadership, and yet does not exert himself to take charge of his own development, is weak.
“-Jean Paul Sartre21. “The only reason for time is so that everything doesn’t happen at once.”-Albert Einstein22. “A man can never be too rich or too thin.”-John D. Rockefeller23. “It’s no use pretending you don’t know what you are talking about; you have to be all the time.”-Hans Christian Andersen24. “The people who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the people doing it.”-Chinese Proverb25. “I am one of those who believe there are more stupid things in America than smart ones.”-Franklin D. Roosevelt
26. “When I was a child, I spoke and thought and reasoned as a child. But when I became a man, I put away childish things.”-Paul the Apostle27. “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.”-Benjamin Franklin28. “It is much easier to build strong children than to repair broken men.”-Albert Einstein29. “There are two ways to conquer and enslave a nation: the first is by the sword; the second is by debt.”-John Adams30. “There are only two lasting bequests we can give our children: one is roots, and the other is wings.” (Henceforth when people say that social media has “convinced” me of something , they will find my wings.)-Pamela Franklin31. “Courage is the first of human qualities because it is the quality that guarantees all others.”
32. “Last night I lay in bed watching clouds, and thought about how one shape can be made of many different shapes.”33. “Failure is an opportunity to begin again more intelligently.”34. “Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.”-Albert Einstein35. “Those who cannot remember their past are condemned to repeat it.”36. “When you stop moving forward, you start moving backward and you don’t know where you’re going to end up.”37.
“It takes courage to admit you’re wrong.”38. “Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.”39. “All the best things in life are free.”40. “Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterwards.”41. “There is nothing stronger than an armed man who has made up his mind to die but has not yet killed anyone else.”- Salvador Allende42. “Money can’t buy you happiness, but it’s very nice to have while you’re trying to achieve it.”43. “Always do right; this will gratify some people and astonish the rest.”- Mark Twain44. “It takes less time to do a
“People who work the hardest, achieve the most.” -Tony Robbins
“If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” -Zig Ziglar
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” -Steve Jobs
“Appearances can be deceptive. Awards and recognition can go to your head and cause you to stop working as hard.” -Michael Jordan
“Some people believe that success is having lots of money and being famous. I couldn’t disagree more. I think it’s much more important to have a sense of meaning and purpose in your life.” -Oprah Winfrey
“In business, it’s not about who makes the most money, but who makes the most contribution.” -Bill Gates “One of the great mistakes is to think you can go it alone. In a successful team there’s a whole lot of strengths such as passion, commitment, and loyalty that come out at work.” -John Wooden”The most practical way to get ahead is to help others get ahead.” -Nelson Mandela”It’s not how much we give, but how much love with in the giving. It’s not about me; it’s about us.” -Mother Teresa”Life is short. If you aren’t sure if you’d like anything for dinner, go out and find something that grows over fences.” -Roger Ebert
Accepting Mistakes When We Make Them: How to tell our kids that failure isn’t bad.